Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I have been 'tagged' to list six unique things about me. Here goes...(don't laugh)..

1. I have matching freckles on certain areas of my body. For example, I have a freckle on my right arm which is in EXACTLY the same place as the freckle on my left arm. I also have a freckle on my left thumb which is also in EXACTLY the same place as my right thumb. I like to show lots of people these.

2. Ever since I was little I have been a bit obsessed with counting things in my head. For example if I see a sign or notice I have to count every letter, then the words, then the sides of the sign...followed by the corners and then the colours. I feel panicky if I don't end on an even number such as 10, 20 etc....that IS weird.

3. I don't know if this is very unique as I expect most artists feel like this but when I am angry or upset I feel much better if I draw. Not any drawing- I have to draw people and figures..it gives me a sense of satisfaction.

4. I have curly hair underneath the first 'layer' of hair on both sides of my head above my ears- they stick out if I don't straighten them. My sister has the same problem but I have never met anyone else with it....the hairdresser thinks it's funny anyway.

5. Ever since I can remember I have had 'spiritual experiences'. I know lots of people don't believe in these sort of things but I become very sensitive to anything like that- I can't help it and sometimes it scares me. I have seen and heard spirits before and can physically feel around my head and shoulders if something is there. I don't believe in ghostly things like 'Most Haunted' on Sky or any rubbish like that, but I believe there are people looking after us.

6. I hate beetroot- more than anything on this planet.

:-)

1 comment:

natural attrill said...

Your hair sounds funny!
Penny.