Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hi there,

Im at Uni today trying to muster up the energy to learn flash..its almost painful. I'm finishing a project based on 'time' which consists of 50 images and an animation (which I haven't actually started yet-oops!).

Been having various stressful moments in my head whilst on the train to Cambridge this morning about money- as in, I have none and Im about to leave work (aaah!). Even my i-pod couldn't distract me as I managed to sit on one of the earphones and now I can't hear anything!

Been itching to paint my sketch (posted yesterday) although I've run out of watercolour paper and need to stock up on supplies! Should hopefully manage to get some work done this weekend although it is Mother's Day too (think I might buy me ma' some daffodils).

Thankyou Lorna for your message...it's great to know that other people enjoy looking at my work-that's what it's all about :-)

Holl x

No comments: