Monday, April 03, 2006



Hello again!

Have been sketching more Schiele pictures today...yes I know they are creepy but they are truly fantastic figure drawings. I would suggest that anyone who wants to develop their anatomy skills gets a book about Schiele..I'm obsessed!
:-)

Not much else to report as I have been at work all day today. I told them I was planning to hand in my notice at the end of this month (woo-hoo!). Can't wait and I have had loads of ideas for my freelance work.

I have also posted a digital image I have been playing around with using the photos from Holkham...let me know what you think- I haven't had any comments for ages! Anyway, must go as I need an early night..I wan't to get up early for a jog as my sister is making me do 'race for life' next month and I'm really un-fit (I hate exercise!).

Holly xx

No comments: