Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hello,

Have been busy, busy doing boring things like buying fridges so haven't been able to blog for a while. Now that I am back at Uni part-time I have the responsibility to do lots and lots of drawing for my module- we haven't been given a project yet just been told to keep bloomin drawing!

Here are some of my sketches although I think I am a bit behind with my work:









Most of the images are from my trip to Aldeburgh- I like to draw boats- they are always full of peculiar angles and perspective- it's good drawing practice.

Anyway, I am super busy at the moment what with working stupid hours at the Gallery all week and trying to get ahead with my own work. Sometimes it can be depressing working constantly trying to earn what turns out to be absolutely sod all every month.

Whenever I feel like that though I normally remember a quote from The Shawshank Redemption 'Get busy living or get busy dying'...it makes me laugh and tells me to just get on with it!

Holly :-)

1 comment:

natural attrill said...

They are lovely drawings Holly, I especially like the top 3.
Penny.