Monday, July 17, 2006

Hello,

Had a good weekend seeing friends etc and am now back to my painting:

Have been struggling a bit with this one for some reason. I have added some boats and lightened it up slightly although it's not finished yet. I think perhaps I need to get up really early one morning and get stuck into it without any distractions. I aim to get it finished by the end of the week.

Spent yesterday with a bit of a hangover (oops) so went to sprawl out on the green next to Norwich Cathedral. There is an unusual sculpture there which I really like as it reminds me of Picasso:

1 comment:

natural attrill said...

Hi Holly Rose, good to see the progression of your painting, looking forward to seeing it finished! I really like underpaintings, especially yours in red with all the drawing marks. Penny.