Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hello all!

Had a weekend off and have been out in a rented boat on the Norfolk Broads with a few friends. The weather was gorgeous for once and we all had a great time drinking wine and eating a picnic. Although I moan about Norfolk it does have its advantages such as lovely beaches and good days out!

Here are some of the other boats we saw (I was very jealous!):


Me and Matthew on our boat just about to stop at the pub:


And here is our friend Greg after a few too many wines- believe me, you will never meet anyone like him!

2 comments:

natural attrill said...

Looks like you had a great time!
Penny

holly-rose said...

Hi Julia,

I beleieve we started quite near Horning and certainly went to Ranworth. I think it was at Horning where we saw the worst live band EVER in one of the pubs!

Holly :-)