Monday, June 05, 2006



Hello!

Iv'e finally managed to finish my Uni work. I wasn't able to take pictures of one of the projects (the hanging installation) but have got some for the Egon Schiele project. This image is my final A1 poster design. The girl was drawn with indian ink and watercolour and the rest of the poster was made in photoshop. The labels on the girl read: promotes gred, self loathing and feelings of indadequacy...Lorna let me use her words from the AOI forum when a few of us had a discussion about advertising in general. (thanks!)

I also managed to create some stickers/flyers/badges and clothing to give a general idea of how this campaign could be further taken forward if it were to be used 'in the real world'. I wanted the campaign to work with members of the general public so that they could almost become a part of the campaign ie. wear the badge etc. I would have like to have done more on this but ran out of time and did what I could in 3 days..without dying of exhaustion. Plus Matthew, if you are reading this: Couldn't have done it without you!

Anyway, now I am really looking forward to starting something new for my portfolio. Will keep you updated!

Holly xx

No comments: