Friday, June 30, 2006




Matthew and I went to the Norwich School of Art & Design Degree Exhibition the other day. I was really impressed with ALL of the work and haven't seen design work that good for quite a while. Unfortunately it is finished now so I can't have another look around but I picked up a few promotional cards whilst I was there- one of them was even on a napkin!

I personally thought the illustration work was really strong- with two or three people standing out in particular. The graphics work was excellent- I especially thought it was very personal which can be quite unusual for graphics as there is not often much scope for creative individuality. I think that's why I love illustration so much- you don't have to try and reproduce what's 'cool' at the time if you know what I mean.

Anyway, it was very inspiring to see work produced by people who are obviously eager to impress!

I have included some examples of the postcards to share with other people!

Holly x

No comments: